Sunday, June 21, 2009

Imposed Single-dom

Gary left today for a business trip to Rwanda. (Yes, you read that right. His work requires him to travel to places like Rwanda... Don't ask.)

Anyway, that means that I'm on my own for the next 10 days, just twiddlin' my thumbs and wondering what to do with myself. Needless to say, I'm going to miss the guy terribly (already do, only 4 hours in!). So how to appease the longing?

I think cheese and veggies make a decent substitute, food-wise, at least. (If a single Ryan Reynolds wants to make an appearance later this evening while I'm here on my own, that would be fine too...)

So, here I am, making a veggie lasagna:

Photobucket

All the whilst, listening to the music of one of my favorite groups, Cut Copy.

What do you suggest I do in the next 10 days? Keeping in mind I'm married, working full time, and going to school in the evening for my master's in accounting?

No comments:

Post a Comment